Fawn Review Readers’ Art Competition
Please note that the competition deadline has passed and we are no longer accepting further entries.
At Fawn Review, one of our favourite things about running the website is seeing the art work sent in by Fawn Review readers.
In the last few weeks alone, we’ve had everything from ceramics to portraits, sculpture and photography.
In order to share this art with our readers, we’re pleased to announce a Fawn Review Art Competition which will be taking place during September.
During the summer our previous art competition was a huge success and attracted more than 55,000 views. So if you’re an artist and would like to get more exposure for your work, read on to find out how to enter-
– Visit our facebook page- facebook.com/FawnReview
– Post an image of your entry on our wall, including your name and a link to your portfolio or website or short bio of yourself
– Make sure you title your wall post ‘Competition’
– Entries will be uploaded to fawnreview.com in our readers’ art gallery
-The entry with the most votes wins
– The winner will be featured in a full length article on fawnreview.com and be able to share their artwork with our 10,000 monthly readers
– Sunday 15th September at midnight (UK time)
Good luck, we can’t wait to see your work!
Please bear in mind when submitting work that images are bound by Facebook community standards- no images of an explicit nature or that which is liable to offend can be accepted. For more information click here to visit Facebook’s guidelines.